Level 1 Food Safety – Manufacturing
CPD, IIRSM, Gatehouse Awards & Institute of Hospitality Approved
Training your employees with our online system will go a long way to give them greater awareness of the dangers that poor food safety standards pose, as well as covering how food safety risks actually arise and how to control and prevent them.
The Level 1 Awards in Food Safety provide an ideal solution to staff induction training including:
- New employees with minimal or no prior food safety knowledge;
- Employees handling low-risk or wrapped foods (category A);
- Front of house employees, such as waiting or check out staff;
- Back of house employees, such as kitchen porters or warehouse staff.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the key legislation involved with food safety and its application to the workplace.
- Recognise hazards that can occur during delivery through to service of food and how to contain them.
- Understand the nature of microorganisms and their link for food borne illnesses and food poisoning.
- State the safety procedures and how they assist with controlling risk in the catering environment.
- Demonstrate the importance of effective pest control.
|Course||Module Number||Module Name||Pass % Required|
|Level 1 Food Safety – Manufacturing||1||Food Safety Legislation||75|
|Level 1 Food Safety – Manufacturing||2||Hazards from Delivery to Service||75|
|Level 1 Food Safety – Manufacturing||3||Risk Control (Prevention of Contamination)||75|
|Level 1 Food Safety – Manufacturing||4||Pests, Premises and People||75|
- Browser: Up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Duration: 50 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).