CPD, IIRSM, Gatehouse Awards & Institute of Hospitality Approved
Our online fire safety training courses are aimed at all employees to assist them in identifying and reducing the risk that fire presents in the workplace.
This course provides training in the use of different types of fire extinguishers and the protocol of tackling a fire.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the different types of Fire Extinguishers that are available.
- Understand when, where and which fire extinguisher to use.
- Demonstrate what to do upon discovering a fire.
- Recognising the situation and assessing risk factors involved.
|Course||Module Number||Module Name||Pass % Required|
|Fire Extinguisher||1||Fire Extinguishers||70|
|Fire Extinguisher||2||Pre-Engagement Action||70|
|Fire Extinguisher||3||Using a Fire Extinguisher||100|
- Browser: Up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Duration: 25 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).