01473 744 449 | info@mimastraining.com

Variations Service

Alcohol Personal Licence Holder – Blended Learning



Once you hold a premises licence you may need to vary that licence. There are two types of variation:

A minor variation – such as the transfer of the premises licence; or a change of designated premises supervisor.

A major variation – such as an increase in the hours you wish to sell alcohol, or a structural alteration to the licensed area.

If you want us to make a variation application for you then please contact us and we will be happy to help.

Contact us for a free quote

    © Mimas Training   |   Privacy Policy   |   Terms & Conditions

    By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

    The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.