SIA Upskilling For
Enquire for next course dates
Contact us for group bookings
SIA Upskilling For Door Supervisors Training
- Level 2 Award for Upskilling a Door Supervisor within the Private Security Industry (QCF)
- This regulated qualification is designed for those learners who undertook their door supervisor qualification prior to the launch of the regulated door supervisor qualification. If successfully achieved, it allows them to meet their mandatory top-up requirements for door supervisors and to retain their SIA licence. It is based on the relevant SIA specification for learning and qualifications, and subjects covered include understanding relevant counter-terrorism issues, queue management and physical intervention.
- How long will it take me to achieve this qualification?
- This qualification must be undertaken over a minimum of 2 days.
- How is the qualification assessed?
- This qualification is assessed by the following methods:
- Unit 1: Physical Intervention Skills within the Private Security Industry
- Assessed in two parts. Part one is a practical test and part two is a written test set by HABC. Learners must achieve a 100% pass mark for both tests.
- Unit 2: Safety Awareness for Door Supervisors within the Private Security Industry
- Assessed by an externally set and externally assessed 15 question MCQ paper. Learners must achieve a 70% pass mark.