Enquire for next course dates
Contact us for group bookings
- Level 2 Award in Front of Stage Pit Barrier Operations (RQF)
- This qualification is aimed at those learners working within the live events industry positioned at the front of stage pit barrier; therefore, it will support a role in the workplace. It covers the following content to ensure qualified learners are competent within that area of work:
- Understanding the purpose of the front of stage pit barrier;
- being able to protect the health and safety of individuals within the barrier system
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of colleagues; and
Being able to recognise audience activity and respond appropriately while working in the front of stage pit barrier
- How long will it take me to achieve this qualification?
- The total qualification time for this qualification is 10 hours, and of this 8 hours are recommended as guided learning hours.
- How is the qualification assessed?
- This qualification is assessed by portfolio of evidence and practical demonstration/assignment and
Highfields Qualifications have produced supporting materials. This includes an assessment pack that contains a variety of task-based assessment, including open response questions and practical assessment evidence logs.
- What next?
- Upon successful completion of this qualification, learners may wish to progress to a career in the events security industry, or undertake continued learning with a higher-level qualification.
- Where can this course be taken?
- This course can be taken at Mimas Trainings centre in Ipswich, Suffolk or at your own premises with a minimum of 8 Students