Restraint Level 2
Book this course now
Contact us for group bookings
Control and Restraint Level 2 (Endorsed) Training
- (Endorsed by HABC) or internal (Cost applicable)
- £120 pp Discount for group bookings Max 12 people
- This course is designed for persons who, as part of their job may have to extract or detain people using Control and Restraint. This may include Civilian Enforcement Security Officers, Crowd Management Officers, Close Protection & Retail Security Officers, Health Care staff, Bailiffs, Security Organizations, Event Organisations Private Prison staff, and Civilian Detention Officers.
- The aim of the course is to teach delegates within the guide-lines and the law, the correct use of force (C&R) techniques appropriate to non-compliant and violent individuals and to provide a competent physical intervention training programme for staff that are expected to engage in physical intervention and Control and Restraint as part of their employment. And to provide a basic understanding of the law supporting the use of physical intervention (C&R)
- To allow the delegate to practice Control and Restraint techniques in a controlled environment and to instruct the delegate on the following knowledge and skills
- The Law in relation to the use of physical force
The various appropriate technical physical skills required for the competent application of
Control and Restraint including appropriate methods of restraining, holding still and containing a person in an ethical but compliant manner
Explain the risks associated with the use of physical force for the purpose which is used in physical intervention and Control and Restraint
Highlighting the Medical Implications involved in the use of Control and Restraint Course Content
This course comprises of both a theoretical training and practical elements. The theory sessions include current and relevant guidelines, our instructor's personal experiences, best practice and legislative guidance, these are conveyed in presentations and class discussions to encourage the delegate to interact and learn.