Take this course via eLearning
Contact us for group bookings
- Level 2 Award in Conflict Management (RQF)
- This regulated qualification is ideal for anyone who requires training in conflict management. It is appropriate for a wide range of sectors and is suitable for anyone who has a customer facing role, dealing with service users or the public. It is also a useful qualification for individuals who would like a better understanding of how to prevent conflict situations from arising and who would like to gain more confidence in being able to deal with conflict situations.
Subjects covered include the role of communication, the assessment of risks in conflict situations and follow up practices after such events.
- How long will it take me to achieve this qualification?
- To complete this qualification, learners should expect to undertake a total qualification time (TQT) of 16-hours, 11-hours of which are guided learning (GL). The delivery may be adjusted in accordance with learners needs and/or local circumstances.
- How is the qualification assessed?
- The qualification is assessed through a 1 hour, 30-question, multiple-choice question examination. Candidates must achieve a score of at least 20 out of 30 to pass.