UNDERSTANDING STEWARDING AT SPECTATOR EVENTS
This innovative, multi-device e-learning course provides learners with the knowledge they need to go on to achieve a level 2 NVQ certificate in spectator safety qualification and a level 2 award in understanding stewarding at spectator events qualification in a fun and interactive way.
WHY CHOOSE A MIMAS TRAINING ELEARNING COURSE COURSE?
Mimas Training’s HABC Endorsed eLearning course makes the most complex of subjects easier to digest through media and content-rich exercises that motivate and engage. What makes us different is that our eLearning uses:
- Interactive exercises/gaming
- Media-rich content
- Interactive 3D scenarios
- Content provided by market leading experts
- Relevant photography and illustrations
- Multi-generational content and style
- And much more
WHAT DOES IT COVER?
The content of this course perfectly matches the knowledge components syllabus of the HABC Level 2 Award in Understanding Stewarding at Spectator Events (QCF).
- Prepare for spectator events
- Control the entry, exit and movement of people at spectator events
- Monitoring spectators and deal with crowd problems
- Dealing with accidents and emergencies
TIMES VARY FOR COURSE